Thursday, 3/6 5:30-7:30 FULL CAST Rehearsal - RUN*
Plus, an overview of The Great Depression
Saturday, 3/8 10 am-noon FULL CAST Costume check;
- Everyone will try on their costumes in sequence, beginning with Act 1 Scene 1 and working our way through the show. We need to make sure that we have a clear understanding of who is in each scene and that each person is costumed appropriately for the scenes. We are going to do this without necessarily running any scenes but, if you have time to rehearse/practice dances, please do!
- I would like to see the Hard Knock number with costumes to ensure that they work.
- ALL SERVANTS: need white button down shirts.
- GUYS need black pants.
- GIRLS will be wearing black skirts (we have a bunch but, Mr. Steinberg keeps adding servants so, if you have one - below the knee - please bring it).
- Parents that are interested in helping backstage during the shows, it would be great if you could help on Saturday too. We won't be able to effectively monitor all of your orphans and do what we need to get done.
*When we RUN, that means we need full cast & crew…that will pretty much be from now on.
WE OPEN IN 24 DAYS!
If you didn't already order your t-shirts, you have tonight to do it. I was home with a family emergency today and did not place the order yet. It really is your last chance. If the link doesn't work for you, just email me your size.
Link to Tshirt order form