***COSTUMES DUE THIS WEEK!***
- The majority of the cast is responsible for putting together their own costumes. I am attaching the handout again. Please remember that it is set during The Depression (Winter 1933). Items should be worn, drab, even the wrong size.
- The only characters that we will be fitting: wear uniforms (maids,officers), The Boylan Sisters, Annie, Daddy Warbucks, Grace, Mrs. Hannigan, Rooster, & Lily.
- EVERYONE is responsible for their own footwear AND should begin wearing it to rehearsals asap.
Tuesday 2/4 5:30-7:30PM: Choreography
5:30 to 6:30 PM - All orphans for review choreography and continuation of "Your Never Fully Dressed........"
6:30 to 7:30 PM - All cast members in Hooverville for review and the start of the Dance section in NYC
Wednesday 2/5: No rehearsal unless we need a snow makeup.
Thursday 2/6 5:30-7:30PM: Continue running Act 1. FULL CAST!
PLEASE REMEMBER TO:
- bring your ads in as soon as you possibly can. I will be able to accept them unit February 15th.
- complete your bio, if you haven't already
- bring your costume
- start wearing your characters' shoes during rehearsal