Same cast as rehearsal on 1/23.
Note: In addition to those characters listed for these two scenes in the “Annie Cast of Characters by Scene” document, please include the Four dancing maids and all Wamogo 7-12 cast members except titled orphans and Mrs. Hannigan.
Also add Thomas Boger-Hawkins and Zach Kelly.
*COSTUME MEASUREMENTS* Mrs. Sawyer will find the kids she needs to measure.
Tuesday 1/28 5:30-7:30PM: Choreography
Wednesday 1/29 5:30-7:00PM: Review Blocking Act 1 scenes 2 & 4.
Thursday 1/30 5:30-7:30PM: Music and block Act 1, scene 8.
Cast is as listed in “Annie Cast of Characters by Scene” document plus all maids and servants that were added in Act 1, scene 5.
Friday, 1/31 *COVER DESIGN CONTEST DEADLINE*
Give entries to your art teacher, school principal, or bring them to Ms. Christopher asap.
Saturday, 2/1 AD DEADLINE
We haven't received very many ads for the program yet. PLEASE, if everyone sells at least one or two ads, we will be in great shape. We can extend the deadline a little bit but we do need time to put the program together.
Saturday 2/1 No rehearsal
Monday 2/3 5:30-8:00PM: Run as much of Act 1 as possible. FULL CAST!
***COSTUMES DUE THIS WEEK!***
- The majority of the cast is responsible for putting together their own costumes. I am attaching the handout again. Please remember that it is set during The Depression (Winter 1933). Items should be worn, drab, even the wrong size.
- The only characters that we will be fitting: wear uniforms (maids,officers), The Boylan Sisters, Annie, Daddy Warbucks, Grace, Mrs. Hannigan, Rooster, & Lily.
- EVERYONE is responsible for their own footwear AND should begin wearing it to rehearsals asap.
Tuesday 2/4 5:30-7:30PM: Choreography TBA (this will depend on how things go this week)
Wednesday 2/5: No rehearsal unless we need a snow makeup.
Thursday 2/6 5:30-7:30PM: Continue running Act 1. FULL CAST!
THANK YOU to:
Caitlin & Kristine for offering to organize the Silent Auction! HOORAY!!!
Mrs. D'Amico for lending us furniture for Daddy Warbucks' humble abode. :)
We are looking for:
- An adult to gather & organize props for the show.
- Sheets & Blankets - we need lots for the orphanage & Mr. Bundles - they can be tattered & should not be too colorful
Please contact Mr. Steinberg directly with any scheduling issues/absences. email@example.com