Monday 2/24 5:30-7:30* FULL CAST (This means ALL cast members.)
Act 2, Scenes 4, 5, 6
*end time was originally 8:00
Tuesday 2/25 5:30-8:00 See below:
- 5:30-6:30 ALL Orphans; Choreography
- 6:30-7:15 A2 S1; Radio Show - CAST: Sound Effects Person (TBA), Jimmy Johnson (Danny Korn), Fred McCracken (Jake Finch), Bert Healy (Brendan Smith), Boylan Sisters (Alex R, Sara D, Sierra T), Annie (Lilah), Warbucks (Vincent), Crewmember (TBA)
- 7:15-8:00 A2 S3; Cabinet - CAST: Ickes (Brendan Smith), Kaltenborn (off stage voice), Perkins (Kalea Barger), Hull (Jake Finch), Morganthau (Alicia Davis), Howe (Thomas Boger-Hawkins), Roosevelt (Jacob Giradin), Marine Guard (Zach Kelly), Annie (Lilah), Warbucks (Vincent)
Thursday 2/27 5:30-7:30 FULL CAST
RUN ACT 2 as far as we can
Saturday 3/1 TBA
Monday 3/3 5:30-7:30 FULL CAST
Finish running and clean up Act 2
Tuesday 3/4 5:30-7:30 CHOREOGRAPHY [All Non-Orphan Cast; No Hannigan]
- I'm Gonna Like it Here
- You Won't Be an Orphan for Long
Thursday 3/6 5:30-8:00 FULL CAST; RUN SHOW
Saturday 3/8 TBA
When it comes to sports, Litchfield and Wamogo are supposed to be 'rivals'. When it comes to the arts, we support each other, fully. Our students attend music festivals together; we host our NAHS induction ceremony cooperatively; and so many of our students are truly friends. Each year, we make an effort to further support each other with our theatre productions. An invitation has been extended to us to attend the final dress rehearsal for the LHS Spring Musical Production of The Music Man on Wednesday, February 26th. I believe that the start time is 7 pm (so, please arrive BEFORE that) in the LIS Auditorium. FYI, they will be running through their curtain call procedure for the first time so, please be patient with that at the end of the show.
If you cannot make it to the dress rehearsal on Wednesday, or even if you can, please consider supporting our friends by attending their production this weekend.
If you still have ads to submit, I can take them this week. I sincerely appreciate those that took the time to get out there and get us some sponsors so that we can provide our patrons with a fantastic program.
BIOS & HEADSHOTS:
I am still missing bios from: Emmie Platt, Sarah Ciancolo, Sydney Stengel, and Tasha Jaworski
If you did NOT have your headshot taken LAST THURSDAY in the hallway near the band room, PLEASE know that it is your responsibility to let me know that it isn't done and to get it taken during rehearsal this week.
During rehearsals, our costumers will be pulling actors to try on costumes that we have acquired for them. We need to determine what fits and what we still need. Before you know it, we will be running with costumes!
Before you know it, I will be sending you the link to another Google Form. This time, it is to order your limited edition Cast & Crew T-Shirt for Annie. I will only be ordering shirts for those that complete the Google Form. Once I have finalized the arrangements (and price) with our printer, I will let you know how much $.
Online ticket sales are open to Cast, Crew, Production staff and their families.
Public Ticket Sales begin on March 1st.
***Here are a couple of important things to note regarding tickets:
- All of our seating is reserved (assigned).
- Ticket prices are per person - with each person requiring a seat - not age of patron. [$10 Friday & Saturday; $8 Sunday]
- No matter how you purchase your tickets, a $2 processing fee is added to each ticket. [Thus, $12 & $10 respectively]
- Purchasing tickets with your credit card imposes an ADDITIONAL credit card processing fee.
- Before March 1st, you will need a code to purchase tickets online; SMILE
- Mrs. Martineau (Darcie) will begin selling tickets at rehearsal on Monday & Tuesday this week. You can reserve seats. Payment can be made via cash or check made payable to WAMOGO. (You may pay with a credit card but the additional processing fee will still be imposed.)
There are several ways to purchase tickets.
- Online. Click the red button and select your seats. Please note that there is an additional credit card processing fee imposed by our ticketing vendor.
- Via email request. You can complete the form at the bottom of this page OR click on the email address to contact the ticket coordinator at Region6Players@rsd6.org
- Via phone message. You can leave a phone message for our ticket coordinator with a return phone number, the best time to reach you, and the particulars of your request. (860) 567-7410 extension 267
- In person. Tickets will be available for purchase at the door but please arrive early for the best service. The ticketing area gets pretty busy 20 minutes before curtain. [FYI: Cast members can reserve tickets during some rehearsals.]