MONDAY, January 11th 5:30-7:30
My goal is to rehearse each song in parts with piano assistance, then run each song with the rehearsal track accompaniment. Please work on memorization, diction and projection of your voice!(Bring your script to read, so you can be silent while you’re waiting for your song)
- 5:30-6:00 - Greased Lightnin
- 6:00-6:20 - Mooning
- 6:20-6:50 - Look at me I’m Sandra Dee, Freddy My Love, Rydell Fight Song,
- 6:50-7:30 - Alma Mater & Parody, Summer Nights, Magic Changes, We Go Together
DANCE REHEARSAL > Hand Jive
WEDNESDAY, January 13th 5:30-7:30
RUN (Act 1 - Off Book)
THURSDAY, January 14th 5:00-8:00
DANCE REHEARSAL > We Go Together, Hand Jive, Greased Lightening
- 5-7 Review We Go Together and Hand Jive
- 7-8 Greased Lightning (ALL BOYS are in Greased Lightening)
- 7:00-7:20 - It’s Raining on Prom Night
- 7:20-8:00 - Beauty School Dropout Girls
5:30-7:00 - Run Act 1
FRIDAY, January 15th > ADS DUE (Please email electronic versions to email@example.com)
SATURDAY, January 16th > No rehearsal/Set build
- SELL ADS - Due 1/15
- Complete Bio - on Google Form - ASAP - Check earlier emails
- Parent volunteer sign up - on Google Form - Check earlier emails
- Ensemble & Boys' costumes should be brought in no later than Tuesday, 1/19/16.
Typically, our first full dress rehearsal is on the Saturday prior to the show. That would be Saturday, March 5th.
However, we are aware that several people potentially have major conflicts for the majority of that day. Therefore, we are planning to hold a tech rehearsal with stage crew on Saturday, 3/5 and the FULL DRESS REHEARSAL on SUNDAY, MARCH 6th with a noon call.
We are not fans of a Sunday rehearsal as the start of hell week but, it seems to be the best case scenario to have our full cast present.
IF YOU HAVE A CONFLICT ON SUNDAY, MARCH 6th (between noon and 6 pm), PLEASE LET US KNOW BY THIS WEDNESDAY, January 13.